La Cappella Hotel operates in accordance with the conditions of the purple sign for the operation of hotels and subject to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health which are updated from time to time and therefore, we request your help to ensure your safety. Therefore, please obey the following guidelines:
1. Registration of guests at the entrance to the hotel.
2. There is an obligation to wear a mask throughout the hotel.
3. External entry will not be allowed. Only for hotel guests.
4. Ensuring maximum separation between guests and the hotel's staff during the entire stay, from check-in to check-out and including when providing service to guests and therefore, the rooms will be cleaned only while empty of guests.
5. Limiting the number of guests in the hotel - up to 35% of the maximum occupancy.
6. Breakfast is served in the cafe next to the hotel lobby. The cafe operates in accordance with the purple sign and subject to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.Please understand if there will be any changes due to the constraints of the guidelines.
We are looking forward to welcome you as our guests and wish you good health and a safe return to routine.